Home Post a Free Ad My Account Facebook Help Topics
ID# 010214

Frenchie Chihuahua Mix Dog For Adoption in San Leandro California

Pet Rehoming Services
San Leandro, CA 94579
United States
Listing Status
For Adoption
Pet's Name
19 Pounds
Black & Tan
Meet Murphy! A Chihuahua Frenchie Mix Dog For Adoption in San Leandro CA

Murphy is 4 years old and is ready to live a new life with you. His foster owners found him as a stray in Modesto. She and her husband took Murphy to the vet and got him all checked out, then nursed him back to health (He was in bad shape when he was found).

The foster owners say now he is pretty healthy, although the vet found a minor problem with his back, which may cause some arthritis in a few years. As far as Murphy is concerned, he's just slightly more of a couch potato than other dogs his age. He still enjoys a little play time.

He doesn't like to go outdoors to do his business, but is almost completely house trained. He's also crate trained.
The foster family says Murphy is 90% house broken, and for the remaining 10% of the time, he would probably do very well learning to use puppy pee pads or an indoor potty. (Just to make sure.)
He's sweet around people and very devoted - definitely worth the effort! Anxious around large dogs needs to be an only dog or maybe in a home with calm, smaller dog. (Murphy's size or smaller)
Not Good With Other Dogs
Other Features
Loves to Nap
Easy To Groom
Not Kid Friendly
Cuddles on Lap
Needs Little Exercise
Affectionate With Family
Extremely Friendly
Occassional Farts
Born Comedian
Low Intensity
View Count 305